The construction of the military base at Changi commenced in 1926 and was occupied by the British Army and Commonwealth forces up to the surrender in WWII. When peace was declared in 1945 the British Army went back into the Changi site and stayed there until 1946 when the administration and running of the base was handed over to the Royal Air Force.
Pioneer Generation Card Holders
Social Golfing Members
Join Changi Golf Club as a Social Golfing Member(SGM)
and participate in our social events!